Soul Retrieval - Integration Options
The soul part, when it separates from your body-emotions-mind, remains connected to spirit. Frozen at the age it left, it can't communicate with you nor can it grow and evolve. You can't access it because the pathway for doing so has been severed. You adapt to being "less." Because your memory of the soul part's trait is incomplete, you adopt dysfunctional beliefs, attitudes and patterns. Fear is a general symptom of all soul loss. Unexplainable emotional outbursts are "phantom residuals" of
the soul loss cause.
During the soul retrieval, Spirit heals the soul part so it won't bring back emotional pain that would make your life much worse than before. Even so, a major part of the follow-up process involves coordination between you and the soul part. It is very rare that a soul part will infuse completely without your doing this. Soul retrieval is not an end in itself, but a means to an end: healing the issue you sought at the retrieval. Healing = making whole, that is, returning to a pristine condition.
- If soul infusion doesn't occur within a months' time, there's something wrong.
- Deceptive Elements that make you think other therapies can help:
- Familiar feelings and emotions that make you think it's "same-old," nothing's happened, rather than communication from the soul part.
- The soul part's quality may be subtle, difficult to focus on. Subtleties are easy to dismiss especially if you have control or repression issues.
- The soul part exudes a sense of long-time naturalness to using an ability. If you examine it closely, you realize it is a new ability or that the old ability has a new dimenson to it.
- What other therapies don't realize: Conventional therapies say that slow work is safer. The returned soul part is like an infant; you wouldn't let a baby cry for hours or days on end without tending to it. Going slowly is like letting the baby cry; you retraumatize yourself and the soul part! It's not going to put up with unacceptable conditions for long. It left once before; it will leave again. This is not fun! Repeat soul loss retraumatizes you, removes a valuable quality and adds additional pain that can't be alleviated. You end up feeling worse than you did before the retrieval. In soul integration, faster is safer.
Full integration involves complete healing and full access to all levels of your being: spirit, soul qualitites, mind, memory, attitude patterns, behavior, and emotions.
- Emotional Integration is automatic for all soul parts. That's why you may have instant access to the soul part's strengths and feel dramatically better.or why you don't feel anything, because you're used to suppressing your feelings.or why you get more upset than usual over your issues.
- "The Orphan," i.e., No follow-up or shying away from same. You consider the soul part to be completely integrated and ignore its pleas for attention. If you heal, it will take years. Benefits: Initially you gain use of its energy, feel more complete and perhaps have access to the soul quality. Pitfalls: Improvement is short-lived and you lose ready access to soul qualities. You may repress feelings or live in fear. Emotional turmoil, projection, trying to "fix" others and current situations create relationship havoc.
- Levels of Escalation (the soul part trying to get your attention):
1. Mindfulness of the soul part.
2. Soul part gives you a prearranged signal.
3. Soul part projects its problems onto people who are close to you.
4. Repressed soul quality.
5. Soul part projects its problems onto everyone.
6. Depression, anger, fear.
7. Repreat soul loss.
- Energy Healing only, for integration. Benefits: Uplifting feeling of the energy work, the luxury of someone else doing it all for you, and perhaps it's easier to allow changes. Pitfalls: You don't have rapport with your soul part, you're treating it like a "thing," emotions may go into repression, improvement may be short-lived, you're not self-empowered (someone else is doing it for you). The soul part can leave again.
- "Ice Berg Tip," i.e., meditation, physical ritual, "mindfulness" of your soul part during every-day life. Some soul parts integrate well with these styles. many do not; they often take many months or years to fully integrate, if at all. These styles are most effective after inner heaing occurs (as in "Dye in Water"). Benefits: You pay attention to yourself and stay in a semi-meditative state all day (what some people need). You're willing to enact the soul qualitites at all times. Pitfalls: If you're not able to be constantly attentive, the soul part's energy will only magnify your faults and issues. Improvement is short-lived. Fears, subtleties, and unhealed soul loss incidents lead to inner conlict and relationship havoc. it can leave again.
- "Latch-Key Child," i.e., conventional talk therapy, working on issues alone. some soul parts integrate well with issues work plus mindfulness. Most need deep inner work (in trance). Benefits: You pay attention to yourself and make progress in areas not relating to soul loss. Pitfalls: You treat the soul part as a thing, not the person it and you are. The soul part emotionally screams about conflicting beliefs, projects issues onto others, magnifies dysfunctional attitudes and behavior, causes havoc in relationships. It can leave again.
- "Chocolate Milk Mixing," i.e., shamanic journeying or spiritual hypnotherapy (trance), to communicate with your soul part, gives you direct contact with it and the aid of your spirit guides. Healing is deep, more permanent, and you can more easily access the soul part and its quality during everyday life. Benefits: In spirit realms, the integration work is gentle, deeply supportive, self-honoring and not emotionally painful. You glean deeper insight, subtle details and a sense of real-ness to the soul part's communications. Pitfalls: You must take time for youself. Just as chocolate separates from milk, you may have to always work at accessing the soul part; it's not automatic. Short-lived improvement. it may leave again.
- "Dye In Water." Special Journeying methods Spirit has gifted me help your soul part grow up to your age permanently and melt into you like dye in water. You both take on each other's qualities; you strengthen and balance each other. Stages: Foundation Work, the beginning stage of integration, is very similar to "Chocolate Milk" above. You gain rapport with the soul part and its qualities. Using my Spirit-gifted methods, you obtain healing for yourself, the soul part and the soul loss issues, and you feel the soul qualities first-hand. This is energy work, not intellectual meandering. Blending involves the full intermixing of you and the soul part. With ease, satisfaction and relief, you heal memories, correct beliefs, resolve resistances and blocks in progress, and release others' soul parts that are attached to you. Foundation Work and Blending often occur within the first two hours of facilitated integration follow-up. If you stop before soul infusion occurs, the soul part can still leave again.
Soul Infusion stages can occur when the soul part grows up to your age, permanently. It merges with other soul parts and melts into you. You have unconditinal, inate, ready access to its help and qualitites in everyday life, your pre-retrieval issues are considerably reduced, there is permanent improvement and total communication with all aspects of you. Some people achieve this stage the first two hours of facilitation. Benefits: You honor yourself, recognize your strengths and the diversity of your abilities, easily allow changes within, release others' negative hold on you, become your own person, know yourself indepth, recognize the pristine state of your being and soul qualities. Your issues heal quickly, your connection to your Higher Power is stronger and more active. Your soul part won't leave again. Pitfalls?: You must take time for yourself, put your spiritual well-being ahead of other concerns, and be willing to change.
- Spontaneous Soul Retrieval. If you don't know how to heal the soul part before you invite it in, you will experience major trouble at all levels and in your relationships! It's safer to seek help for welcoming it in and for attaining integration.
Maryphyllis Horn, Shamanic Practitioner, MEd, CMHt, CTFT, Rev., has a private counseling practice in Pittsboro, NC. She specializes in Soul Retrieval, Soul Integration, Releasing Attached Spirits, Thought Field Therapy and Spiritual Hypnotherapy. The insights she reveals in this article are the result of soul integration work with clients and within herself. All of the methods were given to her by Spirit (her spirit guides and those of clients). They have repeatedly proved to be helpful and accurate to all who try them. For more information, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone her at 919-542-0260.